How to start
- Know your theme or have a rough idea of what your theme is
- Figure out for how many people you need costumes
- Look at costumes listed on this website if they could be useful
- Fit on a few days before your event in case of unexpected size issues
- Once fitted do a booking, especially during busy times or big events
- Pay when you collect
- Have fun at your event
- Return the costume(s) after your event
- Payment is done upon collection.
- Cash is preferred
- Card facilities are available.
- EFT requires proof of payment because of delays between banks and past cases of non-payment.
- Adult costumes have a refundable deposit of R200 per costume.
- Children sizes below a certain age have a R100 refundable deposit.
- When a costume comes back with all parts an in the same condition, you get the refundable deposit back in cash.
Proceed to costume selection
To find sizes easier, costumes are listed in adult and children sizes. There are also a lot more adult sizes available as compared to the child sizes.
- Costumes can be seen on this website, but looking at them in person is far better.
- Fitting on before your event is highly recommended to avoid last minute size surprises.
- Cape Town area only. If you are elsewhere, please organise transport and do not forget travel time in both directions.
- Bookings can be done from a year in advance to the same day. Subject to availability.
- Costumes can be collected the day before they are needed and returned the day after.